These General Conditions apply, without restriction or reservation to all bookings made by the user of the website www.vallat-lodges.com ("the Tenant") and therefore form part of the lease agreement concluded between the company IMMONTAGNE ("VALLAT RENTALS" or "the Lessor") and the Tenant.
The validation of the reservation by the Tenant on the website vallat-lodges.com implies acceptance without restriction or reservation of these Terms and Conditions. The Tenant acknowledges having the capacity required to book and contract on the website www.vallat-lodges.com.
1. VALLAT RENTALS
The company IMMONTAGNE SAS with a capital of 38.000 € - 477 535 496 RCS ANNECY, having its registered office at 49 rue Sommeiller - 74000 ANNECY - Professional card issued by the Haute Savoie CCI under n ° CPI 7401 2016 000 013 881. Financial guarantor: Le Groupement Français de Caution (GFC) – 58, Rue Général Ferrié – 38100 GRENOBLE.
2. RESERVATION AND RENTAL CONTRACT
2.1 – Reservation conditions
Prior to the conclusion of the reservation, the Tenant finds on the site vallat-lodges.fr or directly with his agency VALLAT Rentals all the necessary information on prices, dates and elements of the stay (such as housing location, typology, capacity, main characteristics, photographs, optional additional services, cancellation conditions, ...).
The tenant must connect to his tenant account or, failing that, create one.
The Tenant then makes his choice regarding the property to rent by selecting the dates of reservation from those available. He can then:
- Either put an option on the reservation of the property on the selected dates, the option being valid for 7 days,
- Or confirm the reservation and pay the deposit directly on the website via the Paybox payment interface.
A confirmation email will be sent in both cases, to the email address indicated when creating his account.
In the event that the Tenant has made an option on the selected property, the deposit must be paid within 7 days:
- Either by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the confirmation email sent to the Tenant, via the Paybox payment interface,
- Either by connecting directly to his "Tenant" account on the vallat-lodges.fr website, via the Paybox payment interface,
- Either directly with the VALLAT Rentals agency, which depends on the reserved property, after verification of the availability, by card bank or by sending a cheque payable in France to the address of the agency VALLAT Rentals (cashed upon receipt).
The booking of the accommodation is taken into account by the VALLAT Rentals service upon receipt of payment of the deposit of which the amount corresponds to 25% of the total price of the rental of the chosen property.
The VALLAT Rentals agency will confirm to the Tenant by post and / or email the availability of the chosen property within 10 days of receipt and receipt of the deposit. Otherwise, the sum paid will be entirely refunded to the Tenant.
At the express request of the Tenant, the VALLAT Rentals agency may keep this sum for the rental of a similar property or for another period, the conditions of this new lease being immediately transmitted to the Tenant in order to obtain his express agreement.
2.2 – Rental Contract
A rental contract is then sent by the VALLAT Rentals agency to the Tenant (by e-mail or letter in duplicate), accompanied by a description of the leased premises.
This contract and its annexes are to be initialled on each page, dated and signed by the Tenant and must imperatively be returned within 7 days to the agency VALLAT Rentals, at the address indicated in the contract.
The balance of the rental amount must then be paid by the Tenant 4 weeks before the start of his stay at VALLAT Rentals. This payment can be made:
- By credit card,
- By bank transfer,
- By cheque payable in France sent to the address of the VALLAT Rentals agency.
In the case of a last minute booking (less than one month before the start date of the stay), the total rental amount (deposit + balance) must be paid by the Tenant at the time of said reservation.
In addition, VALLAT Rentals reserves the right, in case of non-compliance with the terms of payment listed above, to suspend or cancel the reservation made by the Tenant.
The rental starts at 5pm and ends at the latest at 10am the last day of the rental. Key collection, on arrival and departure, is done within the opening hours of the VALLAT Rentals agency.
The rental agreement ceases automatically upon expiration of the fixed term, without the need to give leave. The duration of the contract and therefore the lease may not be extended without the prior written agreement of the Lessor. If the Tenant decides to leave the rented premises before the scheduled date, he cannot claim any refund for the remaining period, both for the accommodation and for the associated services not consumed.
The rental amount presented includes all taxes, and in addition to the accommodation, includes the services described in the listing of the rented property. These services are included in the rental agreement sent to the Tenant for signature.
The rent does not include:
- The tourist tax,
- Telephone communications
- Cancellation insurance
- Services provided on request by the Tenant, including concierge services (cleaning and / or complementary linen, chef, taxi, babysitter ...)
The Tenant, having paid a deposit on the rental is liable to pay the balance that must be paid 4 weeks before the start of the stay, under the conditions defined in Article 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
In any case, no key will be handed over until the entire amount due has been paid in full by the Tenant.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT
A security deposit, the amount of which is defined in the property description and included in the rental contract transmitted by the agency VALLAT Rentals, must be paid by the Tenant upon delivery of the keys of the rented property.
The security deposit makes it possible to essentially repair or replace any losses or damage that could be caused to the rented property and to the movable or other objects of the rented premises, as well as to the various charges and consumptions. In addition a lump sum, the amount of which is defined in the rental, may be retained by the lessor in the event that the leased property is rendered in a state of non-cleanliness that would necessitate additional cleaning services. Any object lost, broken or damaged must be replaced or refunded to the Lessor at its replacement value by the Tenant who obliges.
This security deposit, non-interest-bearing, can in no way be considered as payment of part of the rent.
After return of the keys, in the absence of degradation noted in the state of property on exit contradictorily established by the parties, the deposit will be returned, with the deduction for the repairs and other costs of possible restoration, cleaning and / or the amount of consumption, no later than 15 days after the departure of the Tenant.
The return of the keys to the agency VALLAT Rentals at the end of the rental, does not imply renunciation of the Lessor to compensation for rental repairs, if it proves that the damage is the fact of the Tenant.
If the deposit is insufficient, the tenant agrees to complete the sum.
6. MAIN OBLIGATIONS OF THE TENANT
The Tenant is obliged to:
1. To occupy places only in a conventional way, to the exclusion of the exercise of any trade, profession or industry, the tenant recognising that this lease was only granted to him as a temporary and recreational residence, a major condition without which the lease would not have been granted to him.
2. Do nothing that, because of him or the people accompanying him, could harm the tranquillity of the neighbourhood or other occupants.
3. Occupy the premises personally and not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES sub-let, even free of charge, nor transfer their rights to this rental except with written agreement from the Lessor.
4. Do not exceed the occupancy capacity of the property. The rented premises must not, under any circumstances, be occupied by more people than indicated, except with prior agreement of the Lessor. If the Tenant contravenes this clause, the Lessor may seek the Tenant's liability.
5. Do not store or remove, under any circumstances, furniture, except for linen and small items.
6. Make no modification or changes in the layout of the furniture or ornaments; nor transport out of the rented property the furniture and objects garnishing it.
7. Do not introduce any pets into the rented property without prior authorisation from the Lessor, the possibility of which being subject to the fact that the animal does not cause any damage or disturbance in the vicinity.
8. Not to use the Internet access for purposes contrary to the legal provisions, in particular as to the prohibitions of reproduction, representation or communication of works protected by a copyright.
9. To leave during the rental period, in the rented places, any urgent works necessary which cannot be postponed.
10. Inform the VALLAT Rentals agency, within 24 hours of arrival, of any anomaly found (including incomplete inventory or cleanliness problem). After this period, the leased property will be considered to have been handed over in a clean and functioning condition at the entrance of the Tenant.
11. Maintain the rented premises and return them in good condition at the end of the stay.
12. Inform the VALLAT Rentals agency immediately of any damage or incident occurring in the rented premises, even if no apparent damage results.
13. Be responsible for loss and damage that occurs as a result of the actions of people in the group occupying the premises during their stay in the property, unless they can prove that this took place not through their fault or the fault of the persons mentioned above.
14. Inform in advance the day and time of his arrival and also make an appointment for the formalities of the exit.
The Tenant agrees to be insured (multi-risk habitation insurance) against the rental risks he is liable for during the entire rental period, so that the agency will not in any case be found responsible on this subject.
7. MAIN OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSOR
The Lessor is obliged to:
1. Deliver the premises rented in good condition and state of repair, as well as the equipment mentioned in the contract in good working order.
2. Ensure that the Tenant can peacefully enjoy the premises rented and guarantee them free of faults and defects that might be a hindrance thereto.
3. Keep the premises in a condition allowing them to be used for the purpose for which they were intended.
4. Except in cases of manifest urgency, not to carry out work in the premises rented during the rental; all work will lead to the Tenant being compensated for the disturbance caused.
8. CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
The lease agreement is firm and final.
VALLAT Rentals offers to the Tenant a cancellation insurance subscribed by VALLAT Rentals within the framework of its activity. This option can be subscribed to with a payment of 3,3% TTC of the total rental price of the reserved property within the limit of 10 000€. The payment will occur at the same time and under the same conditions as the payment of the deposit (as defined in Article 2.1 of these terms and conditions).
To find out the terms of the option, the Tenant may refer to the information notice to be requested from his agency VALLAT Rentals or to consult them on this link.
Failing to subscribe to the cancellation option, VALLAT Rentals, agent for the rented property and responsible for the payment of rent, will not be able to grant any exemption to the payment of the balance of the hiring due by the tenant due to a cancellation intervening of its fact.
CANCELLATION RELATED TO COVID-19
Due to the global health crisis established as a result of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), the cancellation of the stay by the tenant will be possible if:
- The rented property is located in a confinement zone whose period corresponds with the dates of rental of the said property, the confinement having to be the subject of a ministerial and / or prefectural decision,
- The main residence of the tenant is located in a confinement zone whose period corresponds with the dates of rental of the said property, the confinement to be the subject of a ministerial and / or prefectural decision,
- Closure of the ski lifts or the ski resort where the rental property is located.
The tenant must attach to his cancellation request the documents justifying this confinement situation (proof of address, decision of confinement such as an order or other).
The cancellation will be taken into account on receipt of the request but will be effective only on the date of the 1st day of the rental as outlined in the contract, the confinement situation must still be applicable on this date.
The amount paid by the tenant as part of the payment of the rental stay will be refunded after deduction of the administrative costs which amount to 3.3% of the total price including VAT, of the rental. Reimbursement will take place within 10 days of the original planned arrival date of the tenant, by bank transfer.
9. LEGAL PROVISIONS - USE OF THE INTERNET CONNECTION
Le WIFI log-ins will be communicated to him on arrival on the premises.
The tenant is responsible for the usage of the internet access put at his disposal during the rental period as indicated in the rental contract.
The navigation is the responsibility of the tenant alone. It is forbidden to consult internet pages of which the content is prohibited such as pornography, pedophilia, racism, encouragement of violence. All of the internet activities are saved and can be verified in case of suspicion of abuse.
The use of the access codes counts as agreement.
10. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
VALLAT Rentals, as data controller, processes personal data for executing the rental agreement or pre-contractual measures, for other purposes with the prior consent of the customer, in view of the need to satisfy the legitimate interests of the entities concerned.
- (i) In the context of the execution of the rental contract or the taking of precontractual measures carried out at the request of the person concerned, this data is collected and processed for the purposes of managing the tenant's stay (including booking transactions, follow up, payment, satisfaction evaluation and information),
- (ii) In the context of a Tenant's consent, the personal data concerning him / her is collected and processed for the purpose of transmitting information on the properties leased, services and promotional offers. The data may also be transferred to other entities of the VALLAT Group and, where appropriate, to partners.
Mandatory data is indicated by an asterisk. Withdrawal of consent to their treatment is possible at any time.