The phoenix 801 offers an exceptional and sunny view of the Courchevel valley.
With a capacity of 3 bedrooms plus 1 cabin, accommodating 6 adults and 2 children.
A south-facing terrace, spa area accessible to residents, and a hyper central location in Courchevel Village! This apartment is ideal for a family holiday.
The Residence Phoenix (with a spa),in the main street of the resort: you will join all the shops at feet, and if you want to go to Courchevel 1850, nothing easier. In using the lift you will be in 1850 in less than 5 minutes, and if you are pedestrian, the free shuttles allow you to be in 1850 in around 10 minutes.
Within the Phoenix residence, you will have free access to the SPA (only during winter) consisting of :
- a Hammam
- a Sauna
- a Relaxation area
- a Tisanerie
- a Massage room in which you can take advantage of a massage or face care on request to our concierge service (in extra)
Including linen (bed made upon arrival), towels, welcome ameneties and end of stay cleaning.
Our Concierge will propose you his services during stay. The given prices are public prices, and always at the best conditions. A professional team composed of Chefs, Butler, Caretakers, Masseurs, Beauticians, Drivers, and fitness coaches… will be at your entire service, on request, to make your holiday unforgettable.
The apartment, with an area of 96sqm, is composed as follows:
- Living room with lounge, dining room and open kitchen (fully equipped)
- 1 double bedroom ensuite (bath and wc), (160cm bed)
- 1 double bedroom (180cm bed)
- 1 double bedroom (160cm bed)
- 1 sleeping alcove with bunk beds (sleeps 2 children)
- 1 independent bathroom (shower)
- 1 independent bathroom (shower and toilet)
- 1 guest toilet
- 1 large terrace along the entire length of the apartment offering a beautiful south facing
- 1 ski locker
- 2 garages